Call us
1-877-VOICES-1
(877-864-2371)

International-Foreign Professional Voice Over Talent

Bangladeshi Voice Over Demos

Another spelling of this language is Bangladeshies. Citizens of Bangladesh that speak Bangladeshi represent 98% of the population. In actuality there are 37 different languages in Bangla that speak the other 2%. This country is located in South Asia and boarder india and Burma. Britain and Pakistan ruled this country until 1971 when it independent from Pakistan. Islam is the most practiced religion. It is also interesting to note that Royal Bengal Tiger is the national animal. If you need a Bangladeshi to narrate your video give Voices Now a call and we will find the perfect international voice over talent for you.

Voice Over Talent (Right Click and Save to download) Voice Over Language Saved Voice Overs
Bangladeshi Add this Professional Voice Over Talent 
Bangladeshi Add this Professional Voice Over Talent 
Bangladeshi Add this Professional Voice Over Talent 
Bangladeshi Add this Professional Voice Over Talent 
Watch Video
Play Demos
Watch our new voice talent video

Find the perfect voice telent for your next project

Casting

Our talent finder makes it easy and fun to find just the right talent. Listen through and if you like something just give it a thumbs up. You'll find exactly what your project needs.

Learn more

Lingual Services

Voices Now offers over 90 different foreign languages to choose from, andnarrator is a cost-effective solution to reach multilingual audiences. All our foreign talents are native to their country and professional voices you can trust. We have relationships with the finest available foreign voice talents in the world.

Learn more

Foreign Voice Overs

Voices Online Now offers over eighty different foreign languages to choose from, and a voice over narrator is a cost-effective solution to reach multilingual audiences. All our foreign talents are native to their country and professional voices you can trust. We have relationships with the finest available foreign voice talents.

Who Likes Us

Company We Keep